Recently many iPhone and iPad users stuck on iOS 7 activation lock when device asks you to enter Apple ID on which device is registered. If you are original owner – great, put your details and bypass iCloud activation. But what should you do if you are not the original owner, don’t have Apple ID password and need to remove iCloud? Here is a package that you can use to remove Find My iPhone iOS 7 activation lock even without iCloud account info.
This issue was caused by enabled Find My iPhone feature in iCloud. If it is turn on you will get activation error when upgrading to iOS 7. And if this feature is disabled and Apple ID is removed from the device, you don’t need to be worry. This feature was firstly used in iOS 7.0 version. So when you plan to buy or unlock iPhone first check if Find My iPhone is On/Off to secure yourself from such activation issue.
In this case if you need now to bypass Activation Lock after updating / restoring to iOS 7 / 7.1 you can use this iCloud activation removal service. Get rid of this lock and start using iPhone or iPad as usual.
- This service will NOT UNLOCK or UNBLOCK your iPhone.
- Do not send blacklisted iPhone IMEI. No refund if iPhone is blacklisted. Use checking service before ordering.
- Send a screenshot of the iPhone screen as shown on the picture above.
- Read Carefully Terms and Conditions before buying this service.
- Delivery occasions apply throughout business days and hrs, not guaranteed turnaround time. (Business time is 9 am – 6 pm GMT+1).
- This package supports all iPhone and iPad models.
This is not hacking service and it won’t harm your device. After iCloud lock removing you will need to restore iPhone in iTunes and activate it bypassing such step.